Now that your pet is mature, we recommend the following steps to ensure Senior Pet Wellness. Together we can play an important role in ensuring your pet’s continued health and happiness as they age gracefully. Veterinary Recommendations Include:
1. Physical examination every 6 months
2. Annual Blood Work. This will be a helpful tool that can test for abnormalities in
3. Blood pressure test annually for cats, and any dogs as indicated by their medical history.
5. Current vaccinations as indicated by risk and lifestyle of your pet.
6. Appropriate diet as determined by life stage and medical history.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
The Doctors and Staff at the Tsawwassen Animal Hospital